Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
James James is offline

Default Creating stacked bar for multiple groups and multiple years

Hello. I'm trying to create a stacked bar graph for multiple groups. I've
looked at other posts but still can't figure this out.

Given the following:

FY 07
Group A
ATB increase = 2.5%
Step increase = 0.75%
Longevity increase = 0.5%
Group B
ATB increase = 3.5%
Step increase = 0.5%
Longevity increase = 1.5%
Group C
ATB increase = 1.5%
Step increase = 1.75%
Longevity increase = 0.25%
FY 08
Group A
ATB increase = 6.5%
Step increase = 0.75%
Longevity increase = 0.25%
Group B
ATB increase = 4.5%
Step increase = 0.25%
Longevity increase = 1.25%
Group C
ATB increase = 1.25%
Step increase = 2.75%
Longevity increase = 1.25%
FY 09
Group A
ATB increase = 1.5%
Step increase = 2.75%
Longevity increase = 1.25%
Group B
ATB increase = 2.5%
Step increase = 2.25%
Longevity increase = 1.25%
Group C
ATB increase = 4.25%
Step increase = 3.75%
Longevity increase = 1.25%

My ultimate goal is to see Group A with the three "increase" partes as a
stacked bar for FY07 and then FY08 next to it and FY09 next to that. The same
for the other groups. This way, I can look at each group and see how the
fiscal years are compared along with identifying the parts that make up the
group.

Sorry for the length. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
James