Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Connie Martin Connie Martin is offline

Default Formula expansion

I need to add something to an existing formula and am not sure where or how
exactly to place it. My formula is:
=IF(H3="","",IF(H3="Not Scheduled","TBA",H3+2))

I have a named range called "NWD". That range is dates, formatted as dates.
It is actually all the non-work days of the year. The above formula is
giving me a date of two days beyond the date in H3, however, if the date that
is returned by the formula falls on a non-work day, it needs to go to the
next work day, so it needs to exclude any dates in the named ranged "NWD".
Thank you. Connie