Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
melodymabbott melodymabbott is offline

Default Password

I have a document in my computer that I use all of the time. It is an excel
spreadsheet. I have a blank one that I add info. to and then I save it as
that date so that I will still have my blank one for the next week.
Everthing worked fine like that for a couple of months. Then one day I went
to open the document and it keeps asking me for a password. I did not
password protect it and therefore I do not know the password. Can you tell
me how to get rid of that? Or how to reset the password when I don't even
know what the password currently is because it just appeared. I did not put
it in there. Melody