Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Phil Phil is offline

Default Worksheet change macro for paste special

Hi all,

I have a membership spreadsheet that I'm trying to create.

Two of the columns contain a username, and a password that is
generated using a UDF.

What I'd like to do is automatically copy and paste special/values
over the generated password in order to prevent the UDF running again,
thus changing the password.

I already have a formula in the password column which only creates a
password if there is a username present in the adjacent column, so I
only want the event macro to paste over a newly-generated passwords,
and preserving the formula if the username is absent.

Username Password
cJnWtQdp
dNPFioKg
FIbWsMXz