Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Excel 2007 - highlighting a column

I think the best solution is to get Chip Pearson's "RowLiner" Add-In. Still
works as well in 2007 as it did in earlier versions of Excel, and with the
limited choice of color schemes in 2007 (none of which seems to help with the
lack of contrast issue in 2007), it's probably the way to go.

"sunshine" wrote:

I want to change the color that shows up when highlighting a column (by
clicking on the header). Right now, in Excel 2007, it's clear and I can
barely tell when I've highlighted a column. How do I change the color so it
stands out more? I don't want to color the column permanently, just have the
column stand out more when I click on the column.