Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple Matches

=OR((COUNTIF(CA2:CA38,$D2))+(COUNTIF(CA2:CA38,$E2) ))*1
--
** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It

"Ron St Jean" wrote:

How do I look up or match from the same table in the same cell. Not sure how
to explain so here is the formula I am trying to use but it gives me an error.
=MATCH($D2,CA2:CA38,0),MATCH($E2,CA2:CA38,0)
$D2 and $E2 are dates and I am trying to match them to a calendar I built.
I would like the cell to display a 1 if one of the arguements are true and a
0 if both of them are false. Any suggestions?