Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Master

Do you have 50 spreadsheets (separate files) or 50 sheets in one workbook?

Basically you need to have a piece of code which selects the source sheet,
copies it
selects the other sheet and performs Paste Special|Formats

like the one below;
(this will copy the formatting on the current sheet to Sheet3)
Sub Macro1()
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
Range("A1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub
"Niklas" wrote:

Hi,

I have an about 50 cost center reports where the formatting are all the
same, numer of rows, columns etc. What I would like to do is to have a
"master" file where I can make formatting changes which then applie all my
cost center reports when updated.

I'd appreciate any help in how to create this type of "master" formatting.

--
Niklas