Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Warren Easton Warren Easton is offline

Default AutoSave in 2007

I had this problem and solved it with the help of Dave, Gary and a few other
please see below.

Use Windows button|search to look for autosave.xla
Then copy it to a thumbdrive, floppy disk, or even email it to the other pc.

Put it in your favorite folder and then use:
Tools|addins to browse for that autosave.xla addin.

Keep a backup copy somewhere safe--you may find it useful when you (or all of
you!) get new pc's--or software upgrades!

Warren Easton wrote:

How do i copy the autosave.xla then put it on my machine?
--
Regards
Warren

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

1. Get the autosave.xla from a 2000 machine and see if it will work
2. Use an OnTime macro
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

--

Dave Peterson

--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"Ailish" wrote:

Hi

Can you activate the autosave add-in like you could in 2003 rather than just
depend on autorecovery options.

thanks
Ailish