Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Satti Charvak[_2_] Satti Charvak[_2_] is offline

Default Find numbers lower / further than the previous (Track & Field)

Try using the

"rank" function.....it will give you the rank of all the timings.. Also, if
you can post some temp data I can make the proper formula for you.

--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak

"Mal/Betty" wrote:

I'm new to Office 2007, so am a little vaig on what to do. I'm trying to
automate a Recod of Events (Times/ Distances) in Ecxell but can not get it to
do what I want. Each time a Persanal Best is attained, all the functions I've
tried would only tell me it was faster/further than the first time/distance,
not the previous best.