Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default how do I create a preview image for templates I have created?

Hi,

What do you mean by a "preview"?

What you can give them with little work is a small preview when the use
File, New. To do this - before you save the template choose File,
Properties, and on the bottom of the Summary tab check Save preview picture.

If this is helpful, please click the Yes button.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"utom" wrote:

I have created templates for my company and want to distribute them with a
preview. Can someone give me instructions on how to accomplish this?
Thank You

Please send replies to