Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tripp Martin Tripp Martin is offline

Default Adding Data to a Non-Contiguous Range in Excel 2007

I have a chart based upon a non-contiguous range. When I click on the chart
and "Select Data", and then click on the Edit button, I get the expected
dialog box with Selected Values. However, I can't manually edit the values
displayed, even after pressing F2. I click on the icon to take me to the
spreadsheet, and it displays the non-contiguous values in dashed boxes. I
hold down Ctrl and click the next box, and it de-selects everything. Then I
try to add them all again, and it won't let me add the last range. Is there
a limit in 2007 for how many non-contiguous values can be entered? Or am I
missing something simple (I hope).