Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula gone awry

I think the problem is not with the formula, but with cell D163.

Re-verify the contents are "No"
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200813

"Connie Martin" wrote:

This formula was working and it no longer works:

=IF(D163="Yes","",IF(VLOOKUP(C163,NIRAV,2)="","Not
Scheduled",VLOOKUP(C163,NIRAV,2)))

I believe it's an array formula but whether array or not, it doesn't work.

In D163 it says "No". In C163 is the number 12639. That number is also in
a named range NIRAV in the first column of that range. In column 2 of the
range is the date Nov-24-08, but this formula is returning "Not Scheduled".

Hope that's enough info for someone to please help me out with this. This
was a great tool until it quit working and I don't know why it quit working.
I've tried it both ways---as an array formula and without the
CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. I get the exact same answers---wrong ones!

Help, please. Connie