Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Countif with criteria

Here's a link to your other post:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c72a17df3410aa

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 12, 6:35*pm, NM wrote:
Hi,

I still cannot see where is my first post and the answers to it! I am still
looking for an answer to my question.
How can I locate my first post? search doesn't help me.

Thanks!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:
Please do not multipost, you have already received multiple answers to your
first post

Peo Sjoblom

"NM" wrote in message
Hi, I have column B which can have a,0,1,sh as its input. I have another
column c which can have I,X,D,M as its input. I want to count all the "I"
in
column c only if Column B=1.

I do not want to count the "I" in column c if column B has 0,1 or sh.

Thanks for you help.- Hide quoted text -