Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alexandra Lopes Alexandra Lopes is offline

Default distribute the collaborators in 3 groups

Hello,

I was thankful that you sent me the sample.

Thank you for the explanation and for the web site, it's very interesting.

Tanks in advance,

Alexandra

ShaneDevenshire wrote:
Hi,

If you want to do charts there are many possiblities -
- You could plot a radar chart but this might be confusing to the audience,
I can send you a sample if you want.
- You can plot an XY-Scatter or Line chart showing Mean and +/- 1 or more
Standard Deviations - I can send you a sample.

If you just want to show data, then you can present the scores and mean and
+/- 1 or more standard deviations. You can also present the Percentile or
PercentRank for each score.

The functions to consider would be =AVERAGE(range), =STDEVP(range),
=PERCENTRANK(range,k), PERCENTILE(range,k)
Remember Standard Deviation is statistically meaningful when you reach a
population size of about 30.

As for charts, you might look at Jon Poltier's web site to see a lot of
samples and see if any strike your fancy.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/