Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ssi141 ssi141 is offline

Default Drop down menu with validation that requires Marco

I try to create a form that contain two cells where cell 1 requires user to
enter information like A or B or C. I am able to use drop down method for
cell 1.
However, the cell 2 require certain validation that relate to information
that entered in cell 1. if User enter A in cell 1, then only the require
information like A1, A2, & A3 shall appear in the drop down menu, likewise if
user enters B or C.

I have little knowledge on Excel, and only get to undertand the drop down
method after asking around. I try to follow the online help on creating the
Macro but fail to understand.

Need your help. Thanks