Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PatK PatK is offline

Default Sharepoint Linked File Causing #Value Error

I just spend the better part of the day creating a truly wonderful, yet
complex excel file, that had links to a second file I had open on my desktop.
It worked wonderfully well. However, the second file is on sharepoint.
When I re-opened my wonderful file, all the nice, complex calculated formulas
that pointed at the sharepoint stored file all contain #VALUE, and now it no
longer works. Anyone know how to address this behavior?

I plan to share file 1 with many folks, having it pointing at a data table
in that second excel file, but now, I cannot. (note: the links were not to
pivoted cells in the second table...just some complex sumifs and sumproduct
formulas). Help...just lost a day's work.

Patk