Jon Peltier

It's easier to select the ranges you want to chart (using the CTRL key to select
discontiguous ranges), then build the chart. Or in the Source Data dialog, click in
one of the selection boxes and select the ranges in this way.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

John Mansfield wrote:

Ramseysgirl,

You can chart a group of non-contiguous ranges in one series by place
parenthesis around each range and seperating them by commas. For example:

=((Sheet1!$B$2:$D$2),(Sheet1!$B$4:$D$4),(Sheet1!$B $6:$D$6))

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"ramseysgirl" wrote:

I have several rows of data that are separated by several other rows (that I
don't want to chart). Is there a way to chart several rows of data on one
continuous axis? For example (see below) I want to chart Row 1, Row 3 and
Row 5 on one axis that would show a trend of 25, 50, 75, 5, 10, 15, 1, 2, 3.
I have tried separting the rows with comas, colons, &, "", + and can't get it
to work. I don't want to copy and paste the data into a new format b/c that
will take too much time. Any suggestions?

Column A Column B Column C
Row 1 25 50 75
Row 2 10 20 30
Row 3 5 10 15