Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lizette Koehler Lizette Koehler is offline

Default create excel spreadsheet for weekly work

I barely know excel. I have been asked to create a spreadsheet that will
rotate 8 people for an entire year. I think it can be done, but need to know
where to begin. I woudl also like this to be dynamic. If I input a new YEAR
then I want all the fields to adjust accordingly.

So for the first week of 2009 person A
for the second week of 2009 person b
and so on for a total of 8 people

The pattern is then to repeat for the whole year. This is an oncall list.

I have been looking at various calender templates and not really seeing a
starting point.

Any help is appreciate.

--
Lizette Koehler