Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Argy - Arcasoft Argy - Arcasoft is offline

Default Automatically plotting hours used

Hilda;
don't get frustrated for this, I did back in 2000 and found a solution. Are
you trying to calculate the time cards of hourly employees? I know the
solution is not as easy as it may appears.

Argy!

"Hilda" wrote:

Please help - really really desperate. How do I automatically take the hours
used in a jobcard and make them appear in a time & date schedule in sheet 2.
Is there anybody who has a template for this? Really tired of looking, cant
find anything and I am not good with excel. Many thanks Hilda