Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
s-steege[_2_] s-steege[_2_] is offline

Default How do you format a larger font for cell comments ?

The text in the Excel-2007 cell comment box is too small for me to read. I
know how to go into individual comments and select the text to format and
then specify a larger font. However, this is very tedious to do with each
comment individually. Is there a way to set a larger font for comment text
as an Excel default or can I at least specify larger text fonts for comments
as a default for the individual worksheets ?