Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default distribute the collaborators in 3 groups

Hi,

What do you mean "distribute" - what do you want to do - a chart, and what
do you want to show - place of each within the total collection?

Are you making a presentation, giving a talk, sending out report cards,
sending out pink slips, having a meeting of senior staff to decide who stays
and who goes, or presenting to all the staff to encourage better performance?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Alexandra Lopes" wrote:

Good afternoon,

I have a list of collaborators with one score associated to each one. I
intend to distribute the collaborators in 3 groups: the good one, the
medium and the bad one, using a normal distribution. How I can make
appealing it to excel?

Thanks in advance!

Alexandra Lopes