Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
THE_RAMONES THE_RAMONES is offline

Default Pivot Table + Microsoft Query + Current Month

I automate most of my reports using pivot tabes... I use multiple criteria in
the backend such as =date() -1, like f*, etc... Anyways, is there a function
I can place in crerita to give me current month... I would like to make my
pivots a bit more dynamic.. Source data is either SQL Server 2005 or Access
Databases...

I know I can do it on database end when creating the views/queries however I
would like to see if I can do it at the Excel end as well.. I appreciate the
help

Ramon