Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Cells Selection Darker

You could right click your desktop and open Properties
In the dialog there is a tab for Appearance which might help
But you will be changing the appearance of all applications
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Joyce D" wrote in message
You are correct, I do receive a darker border - but, I want the highlight
be even darker - is there a option to make it darker?

Thanks!

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

You should be getting a dark boarder around your selection
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Joyce D" wrote in message
In 2007 how do you make the cells you select darker in highlight so it
is
easier to see what cells you have selected?

Thanks!