Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] amontes@gmail.com is offline

Default Do you know any formula to delete accents?

On Nov 10, 7:52*am, Eduardo Pinto <Eduardo
wrote:
I have a big database and to export I need to clean all accents, for example
the word Jerónimo I need it without accents Jeronimo, do you know any formula
to do that?
Thanks
Regards

Hi Eduardo, try this code:
Sub QuitarAcentos3()
With Cells
.Replace What:="á", Replacement:="a", MatchCase:=False
.Replace What:="é", Replacement:="e", MatchCase:=False
.Replace What:="í", Replacement:="i", MatchCase:=False
.Replace What:="ó", Replacement:="o", MatchCase:=False
.Replace What:="ú", Replacement:="u", MatchCase:=False
End With
End Sub