Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Chops Chops is offline

Default How do I sort a excel file by how many words ie all lines with

The keywords are in the same cell, so if you look at the excel sheet it would
go something like this

xxxxx
xxxxx yyyyy
xxxx
xxxx yyyy wwww
yyyy

meaning some rows have one word some have 2 or 3 or even more. So basically
I have rows with single keywords and then some with long tailed keywords.
But I want to make a new sheet just showing the rows that have one or two
keywords in them.

I hope I am making sense

Thanx
Carolin

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

If I look at a typical row, are the keywords all in the same cell or does
each keyword have its own cell??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200812

"Chops" wrote:

I have an excel file with 18000 keywords in it. Some of the lines are up to
4 words per line. How do I sort it so I can only see the lines that have 1
or 2 keywords on them??