CLR

Somehow the cell probably got formatted as TEXT...........try deleting the
equal sign and pressing ENTER, then re-inserting the equal sign and pressing
ENTER again...............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"denvertique" wrote in message
I've attempted to troubleshoot this several different ways. I have used

the
Function Arguments to recheck my work and the results show correctly in

this
dialog box but they do not appear in the cell. Additionally distrubing is
that the "Formula results=" line has the correct result too. What does
appear is my VLOOKUP formula;
=VLOOKUP($C2,Mar05_Master.xls!Property_ID,3,FALSE) . What am I not doing
right?