Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default using wordwrap in excel for text writing

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "I'm not sure what to do with the rows
and columns"?

You can merge retangular blocks of cells (rows, columns, or both) by
selecting them and clicking the Merge & Center button on the Formatting
toolbar. You can then change the alignment to Left. Then you can turn on
Wrap text - Format, Cells, Alignment, Wrap text.

You can also for line breaks (paragraphs within a cell by pressing Alt+Enter
while you are typing.

Remember this is not a word processor, so its limited.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ksu1955" wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to write paragraphs in excel using wordwrap but I am not sure
what to do with the rows and columns. Please help