Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Help!!! MIKE H

I'm not sure what your question is, but I'm thinking you need to go back and
look at the values in these cells.

'Sheet2'!F2
'Sheet2'!G2

--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Wu" wrote:

MIKE H, You are right, actually, I have set formulas into A2 and B2,

In A2 , ='sheet2'!F2 , THAT MEANS THE SOURCR OF A2 IF FROM F2 OF SHEET2
In B2 , ='sheet2'!G2

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

I don't understand this. If A2 & B2 are empty your formula will show 0
(Zero) the only way it will show a #value! error is if there are text entries
in these cells. How do data get into A2 and B2? are they formulas?

Mike

"Wu" wrote:

There are three column contain "Quantity" (A1), "Unit price" (B1) and
"Amount" (C1)

I have set a formula at "Amount" (C2)that =A2*B2, it is work , but if
anyone
of A2 or B2 is no data, or both of them are no data, C2 will show
#value!

How can it does not show #value! even there are no data at A2 and B2.