Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Converting Excel 2002 to MS Works

1) Read this to see how Works can open Excel file
http://www.microsoft.com/products/wo...ktogether.mspx

2) Do you know that there is a free Excel Viewer?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/273711
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Jenkins" wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2002, and have a file I want to be able to read on a
machine
that only has MS Works (not sure of the version). What's the best way of
doing this? Unfortunately, I don't seem to have MS works on my computer,
so
I can't easily test different versions. However, the other computer is
available via email, so it won't be a big issue to test the converted
file.

Thanks,
Todd