Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default ANOVA tool pack won't load

What Excel version are you using?
Have you followed these instructions for XL 2003?
1.. On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
2.. In the Add-Ins available box, select the check box next to Analysis
Toolpak, and then click OK.
Tip If Analysis Toolpak is not listed, click Browse to locate it.

3.. If you see a message that tells you the Analysis Toolpak is not
currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.
4.. Click Tools on the menu bar. When you load the Analysis Toolpak, the
Data Analysis command is added to the Tools menu.
Then you need to use the command Tools | Data Analysis to access any tool in
the Toolpak
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Carl C." <Carl wrote in message
All,
I'm trying to load the Analysis tool pack but it doesn't seem to load, I
need to do the ANOVA function

"helen" wrote:

struggling with some stats, somebody please help me! although excel whas
calculated my one way ANOVA test like i asked, i do not know what post
hoc
anaylsis (if any!) it is using. i need to state this in my thesis so its
quite important!

Any help / info greatly appreciated

Helen