Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Compare Datda

Hi,

You are going to need to give us more information:
1. Are the two sets of data in the same workbook, the same sheet?
2. What is the data layout of both sets of data?
3. Which cells in one data set do you want to compare with which cells in
the other data set?
4. What do you want Excel to do when it compares the two sets of data?
Change the formatting color, or...?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Beep Beep" wrote:

I have a file in Excel that one of the fields is the Store Number. I am
generating another report in a different software and exporting this data to
Excel. How can I compare the data in the different columns with the same
Store Number.