Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Annie B[_2_] Annie B[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple paste not allowed

Barb, I didn't read that carefully enough. I am not using code, but there
must be code causing this. When I open Excel, it adds the application add-in
item to my toolbar automatically. I don't, unfortunately, have access to
this code. If that's the problem, I'm back to sending the case to SAP.

I was hoping there may be a setting I could change.

Thanks

"Annie B" wrote:

Hi Barb

No, there is no code. I simply copy any cell / cells in the workbook
(Ctrl-C) and paste elsewhere (Ctrl-P) and then I cannot paste again. If I
right-click, the paste option will be greyed out.

Thanks

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I'm guessing it's going through some code when you paste something on your
sheet. Can you verify that?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Annie B" wrote:

I use a custom function for an SAP application that pushes data to a database:
=PutCtData("PKAMOUNT","AMOUNT",A1:A5,)

As soon as this function is included in a spreadsheet, regardless of whether
I am connected to the database or not, I can only paste once after copying
(vs. typically being able to paste as many times as I want to before the
clipboard is cleared). It's as if the 'calculate' F9 function is being run
after each paste.

Another similar formula to pull from the database does not cause this problem
=GetCtData("PKAMOUNT","AMOUNT",A1:A5,)

Any suggestions on how to deactivate this, or why it would arise?