Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Patrick Wilkins Patrick Wilkins is offline

Default hiding group boxes around option buttons - excel

I tried inserting this code into the immediate field and kept getting the
Next without For error.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false
will work for a small (whatever that means) number of groupboxes.

But if you have lots, you can use:

dim GBX as groupbox
for each GBX in activesheet.groupboxes
gbx.visible = false
next gbx

Paul, Norman wrote:

I would like to hide the group boxes around option buttons. I have tried the methods outlined by Mike and none of them worked for my spreadsheet. There are approx. 160 group boxes on my spreadsheet.
As a test I copied a small portion of the grounp boxes to another spreadsheet and I'm please to say that Mike's suggestions did work.
I would appreciate very much if anyone can offer any suggestions as to what may be 'going wrong'?
Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson