Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Moving data from row to columns

Are there *exactly* the same number of fields for each name?

You didn't mention city ... is city combined with the state in the same
cell?

In other words, does each and every entry take up the same, exact number of
rows?

RD

"gauche8715" wrote in message
I am trying to work with a dbase of names/addresses. The dbase is arranged
in a column with name, address, zip running vertically. I want to move
the
info to run horizontally each column reading: name, address, state, zip,
etc...

Is there an easy way to build a formula that will move the data as
described
above?

Hope so!!