Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Email Addresses on Excel

Thanks. Helping you made my day...

I have added columns like Family, Friend, Work etc. (basically different
Distribution lists) and entered Y against the address belonging to that
group...

When required I filter on the right column, select (visible) Col B, paste in
BCC (not in To field :-))
and send out my mail...

"Ralkie" wrote:

You are awesome! Your instructions were concise.

You have made my day!!

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Yes. If your addresses are in Col A
then in B1 enter the formula
=A1 & ";"
and copy down to row 600 (double click at right bottom of B1)
Selct Col B and paste in Outlook address bar

"Ralkie" wrote:

I have about 600 email addressesn Excel database. I wish to send and emial to
all these emails. I know you can copy and paste the email addresses to the
address box. However, I have to put a colon (;) to separate the addresses.
Is there an easy way to go about this.