ramseysgirl

John,

Thanks - that's exactly what I did. (It just took me awhile to stumble upon
doing it that way).

"John Mansfield" wrote:

Ramseysgirl,

You can chart a group of non-contiguous ranges in one series by place
parenthesis around each range and seperating them by commas. For example:

=((Sheet1!$B$2:$D$2),(Sheet1!$B$4:$D$4),(Sheet1!$B $6:$D$6))

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"ramseysgirl" wrote:

I have several rows of data that are separated by several other rows (that I
don't want to chart). Is there a way to chart several rows of data on one
continuous axis? For example (see below) I want to chart Row 1, Row 3 and
Row 5 on one axis that would show a trend of 25, 50, 75, 5, 10, 15, 1, 2, 3.
I have tried separting the rows with comas, colons, &, "", + and can't get it
to work. I don't want to copy and paste the data into a new format b/c that
will take too much time. Any suggestions?

Column A Column B Column C
Row 1 25 50 75
Row 2 10 20 30
Row 3 5 10 15