Bigtalker

is there a way i can do this directly from Outlook...

if i create an excel sheet of my contacts, i have to re-create that sheet
everytime i make a change to my contacts list...

your thoughts?

thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Big

One method.......

Export your Contacts from Outlook as a *.CSV file.

With your Excel workbook open, insert a new sheet.

DataImport External DataImport Data.

Browse to the *.CSV file and double-click to open.

Follow your nose and the Text Wizard. Your data will be comma-delimited and
go into separate cells in columns.

Use VLOOKUP function to pull this data to your form.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:49:07 -0700, Bigtalker
wrote:

i use Excel with office xp. i have a form we have made that requires client
Name, Address, Phone, Fax etc etc etc...

currently i keep all those contacts within my outlook contacts...

is there a way i can type in the client business name in that cell, and have
excel do one of the following:
autofill with available address, phone, fax, PC, City/Town, contact...
or...
give me a choice of available contact...

keep in mind, the Address, Phone, Fax, PC, City, Contact Name are all
different rows and colums...

Any thoughts