Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TechGuy TechGuy is offline

Default Populating dates into a 2003 Excel worksheet

On Nov 6, 7:02*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Try Chip Pearson's Calendar:http://cpearson.com/excel/download.htm
(look for Calendar)

lilhoot wrote:

Hi,

This could be a real challenge.

Is there a way to build a calendar (1 per sheet) in Exce1 2003 and populate
it by referencing a list of dates and putting a name(s) in that calendar
block? *For example, for each row I have a name in column A1 and a birth date
in colum B1. *I have about 30 names/rows. *Can I populate the dates into the
related calendar? *Keep in mind, some people have same birthdates.

Thank you

--

Dave Peterson

Another option is to Import your data to Google Calendar. My
understanding is that Google Calendar supports a CSV or Text type
import (export as this format from excel). Then if you need to
display it in Excel again, you can use a 3rd party app called
WinCalendar to import the Google Calendar data into Excel as a fully
formatted calendar in a variety of configurable formats. For more
info on WinCalendar, see WinCalendar.com.

Best Regards,
Mike Hampton