Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pam[_3_] Pam[_3_] is offline

Default Macro Needed

I have a spreadsheet for a count of days that a job is in each stage of
progress that is sorted by unit type for 2006-2008 and for each unit type I
need a series of calculations. For example, I need 2006 Total Jobs and 2006
Average Time and the same for each year.

Is there a way to automatically calculate this spreadsheet using code so I
don't have to go to each section to include the calculations needed?

If more info is needed, please let me know. I appreciate any help provided.
Thanks in advance,
Pam