Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SM_NCSW SM_NCSW is offline

Default formatting sheets in a workbook

I'm sorry I really don't know where all of this data would entered-- All I
really would like to do is set up a monthly form on individual worksheets.

"Michael" wrote:

Page Set up is not available when you group the worksheets, but a subroutine
could do it for you, However, it is a little slow.
Anyway change the range and other parameters to suit your needs.
Sub PrintFmt()
Dim wks As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each wks In Worksheets
wks.Activate
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$I$24"
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = ""
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
.LeftHeader = ""
.CenterHeader = ""
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = ""
.RightFooter = ""
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.PrintQuality = 600
.CenterHorizontally = False
.CenterVertically = False
.Orientation = xlPortrait
.Draft = False
.PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
.FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
.Order = xlDownThenOver
.BlackAndWhite = False
.Zoom = 100
.PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
End With
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"SM_NCSW" wrote:

If I have a workbook with several sheets for instance months, how can I get
them all set up the same way, i.e. margins, page size, fonts,etc. I have
grouped the pages together but when grouped in page break view I cannot
change the margins, I have to ungroup and change each sheet, any ideas?