Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "(Blank)" return when importing from Access

If it is a blank in one of the data panes, row or column, then just select
blank from the dropdown and unhide it.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Cam" wrote in message
Kevin,

Thanks for responding, I did what you suggested, but it still shows
(blank)
as the result.

"Kevin B" wrote:

In Excel right click on a cell in your pivot table and select TABLE
OPTIONS.
Locate the FOR EMPTY CELLS, SHOW field in the FORMAT OPTIONS panel and
enter
a 0 (zero). Click OK to to exit and return to the worksheet.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Cam" wrote:

Hello,

How do I specify in Excel or Access so when performaning pivot table in
Excel it does not return a "(Blank)" field but instead treat it as 0?
Thanks