Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Needy Ned Needy Ned is offline

Default Menus and Toolbars

I customize my menus and toolbar buttons for ease of use in all the Microsoft
products that I use. The problwem is that wehen I open a spreadsheet,
document or presentation that someone has emailed to me, my menus and
toolbars take on some characteristics of the sender (e.g. adding a 'Reviewing
Toolbar' (which I hate); changing my spreadseehts from R1C1 to A1
orientations; redirceting my default menu to open (in Powerpoint Only),
etc.). How do I stop this from happening - it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I am
using Office 2002.