Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
matthewluck1 matthewluck1 is offline

Default Help with setting up spreadsheet and charts please

Hi, I would be extremely grateful for some help with my spreadsheet.

I have the following data which I need to use to produce charts for a
hospital report fairly urgently.

The rows are the names of patients. This could be up to 200 for each month,
but this varies from month to month. I will have each month on a different
worksheet.

Column F - Ward
Column G - Hospital
Column K - I have a number 1 in the row if the patient meets the criteria

I need to produce a chart(s) to show and compare the following:

How many patients from each ward met the criteria (as indicated by 1 in
column K) and how many did not.

How many patients from each hospital met the criteria and how many did not.

I would really like some help!!!