Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Sum formula to include new rows added

Hi,

Convert the range to a list by Data List Create a List. Please ensure
that there are no blank rows. Once you convert the range to a list, it
become auto-expanding

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"desperateforanswers" wrote
in message ...
Problem:
I have a simple formula adding about 20 rows or so but my problem is that
when new rows are added at the bottom, the formula doesn't pick up the new
rows...is there anything I can do to have the fomula automatically pick up
those cells without having to check formulas all the time?