Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arceedee Arceedee is offline

Default Excel 2003 - How do identify author?

I produce workbooks for an office where 200 staff work and use my shared
workbooks. Read only access is available to all and managers (25) have write
permissions. The problem is that duplicate copies are created sometimes
unintentionally usually through ignorance. Sometimes they make copies for
their own use but don't make it clear. I send shortcuts to all but some try
to get in by following the path to the folder. I would like to identify the
creators. How do I see who made it rather than the last person to use and
save it?