Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default IF formula

Hi,

Your not as confused in Canada as I am in the UK!!

I have a spreadsheet in which I need to be able to see if one cell is larger
by increments of 0.05 than add 1% per increment

You want to see if one cell is larger than what by 0.05 and where is this
value you want to compare. What do you want to add 1% to?

Mike

"Confused in Canada" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet in which I need to be able to see if one cell is larger
by increments of 0.05 than add 1% per increment. Is there a formula that
would work, I have tried a couple of different If formulas but can't seem to
come up with the correct one.