Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RonaldoOneNil RonaldoOneNil is offline

Default Change the Point of a Series

Using Excel 2000
I have a column chart for the status of work requests. There are 2 columns,
Open and Closed with Open displayed to the left of closed. I added a new
Series to this chart for Overdue requests which I can display on top of my
Open column to show how many of my open are Overdue. I am trying to add
another Series called On Time to show how many of my closed were closed on
time. This series is displayed also on top of my OPEN column. How can I edit
this series to appear on top of my CLOSED column ?