Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vijay Chary Vijay Chary is offline

Default Unwanted cells at end of document rows and columns

Jeffrey ! :)
To hide the rows below your data area - 1.Select the
topmost row below your data. Hold down Ctrl & Shift and press the down arrow.
That selects the rows below your data area right down to the last row. Now
right click and hide.

Vijay

"Big Dog" wrote:

Vijay,
That works fine for the columns. I can get to the end. But for the rows it
seems to be an infinity of rows.

Jeffrey S

"Vijay Chary" wrote:

Hi Jeffrey ! :)
You could hide columns to the right and rows at below
your data area. But you can't get rid of the unfilled rows and columns
altogether.

Vijay

"Big Dog" wrote:

How do I eliminate unwanted rows and columns to right and bottom of my
document ?

Jeffrey S