Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Looking for a better solution

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:30:58 -0500, "T. Valko" wrote:

I'm not sure which version I have. If I check the properties of Morefunc.xll
there is no version info.

Whichever version I have, COUNTIF.3D exists and does work.

Not sure what's going on.

I uninstalled morefunc, then reinstalled 5.06. I couldn't download it again as
I kept getting errors when trying to access the web site.

COUNTIF.3D is in the function list (as it was before). But when I paste it
into a cell and try to use it, I get a #NAME error.

In addition, the function wizard only shows a single line for an argument.

Are you and Spiky running Excel 2007? If not, I wonder if that could be the
issue.
--ron