Shani

Default Help

Here is my issue, I am going to try and explain this clear as possible, so
please bare with me.

How do I do a sumproduct for this?? This is all set up by team on the sheet
I am working off of. Here is the example by column

team name:employee name:total number of forms;average score

I have a cover sheet that has each team listed and I need to have an overall
average score for that team. The average needs to be weighted against the
total number of forms. How can I return the overall avg score for that team
on my cover sheet?? I hope this make sense??

Thanks